My X-Transformer Guide Updated
I have updated my Iridient X-Transformer Guide with new information to cover the latest release. The new update of the guide (v1.2) covers beta 4 of X-Transformer, and includes details on using the new plug-in as well as the new options for preserving the film simulation modes as colour profiles.
I have also made a screencast which outlines some of the changes to the software.
(Note that this was made a few days ago before this updated version was ready, and it references the updated guide coming soon - it’s now available!)
If you currently own my X-Transformer Guide, the update is free, and you can find it in your downloads page on the store account. If you need help finding updates I have a help centre article about how to re-download.
Here is a list of what is changed from the previous version. You can also find this information on the guide beta release notes page on my help centre.
- Cleaned up the language in several parts of the document to correct some minor grammar and structural issues.
- Added instructions for installing the new Lightroom plug-in.
- Added instructions for using the new Lightroom plug-in.
- Added additional details about the new options in the DNG Options panel.
- Added a new workflow for processing files using the plug-in.
- Removed the “edit in” workflow as the plug-in method replaces this.
- Now 37 pages long.
- Updated recipe presets to fix typos in the names.
Please note that I had some minor technical difficulties with my store and rolling out this update - it should now be resolved, but if you're an existing customer, and you don't see the update, please check my help centre for support.