Street Photo Diary Season 2: Dublin with the Sony A6000
It’s time for a brand new season of my “Street Photo Diary” series. Following on from the photo essay I posted earlier, I set out to shoot some street photos with a Sony A6000 on a beautiful spring day in Dublin City. I also talked about the settings that I use and the importance of capturing "mundane" subjects when shooting Street Photography.
Help Support the Blog
This blog is pretty much my day job now and I work to bring you my own take on photography, both tutorials and tips, as well as inspiration from my own art. I support this work, and my YouTube channel entirely either via sales of my eBooks and Lightroom presets, or the kind support of my readers. (I also have some affiliate ads). Running all this isn’t cheap, and so If you like what you see and you want to help keep this all going, there are a number of ways you can do so:
- If you’re interested in buying Capture One but haven’t yet bought your own copy yet, then by going through my affiliate link I’ll get a small commission!
- You can buy any of my Capture One Styles through my online store!
- If you’re buying anything on Amazon, you can help by using my affiliate link: Amazon US or Amazon UK.
- You can support me on Patreon. If you like what I do here and find the information useful, then you can help by subscribing to me on Patreon. As well as helping keep this blog going with even more useful news, tips, tutorials and more, members also get special Patreon only feed, which gives you behind the scenes content, as well as monthly downloads (for the top tier), for only €2 or €5 a month Stop by and check it out.
- Buy me a coffee / Tip Jar. If you want to support the blog but don't want to sign up for Patreon, you can buy me a coffee via PayPal with a one off donation to my PayPal tip jar.
You can see more of my photography and keep up to date by following me on social media and checking out my other websites: