Last Few Days of Capture One Sale - 50% off Fuji and Sony Versions
The special offer Phase One has been running all summer on the Fuji and Sony versions of Capture One, is due to expire in a few days on August 31st. There’s still time to get the Fuji and Sony versions of Capture One Pro for 50% off until then.
I’ve received a couple of emails about this too, from people who aren’t sure about the different versions. Basically the Pro Fuji and Pro Sony versions are the same as the Pro version, but are limited to working with files taken with a Fuji or Sony camera respectively. For example if you get the Pro Fuji version, you still get all of the features of the Pro version, but you can only use Fuji files with the software. (As far as I know this works for both Raw and Jpeg)
The full Pro version, is the same as the camera specific ones, but you can work with any file from any manufacturer. Some people were confused as to whether or not you would still get Fuji specific things, like film simulation modes, with the full unrestricted Pro version, but you do. There’s nothing to worry about there.
They’re also offering a significant discount on the full pro version for registered students at the moment too, so if you are a student from an accredited institution you can get the full pro version at a discount too. See here for more details.
If you’re looking for Capture One styles, I have a collection available including free and premium versions, and if you’re a Fuji shooter, and haven’t seen it already, check out my Fuji Capture One guide.
Help Support the Blog
This blog is pretty much my day job now and I work to bring you my own take on photography, both tutorials and tips, as well as inspiration from my own art. I support this work, and my YouTube channel entirely either via sales of my eBooks and Lightroom presets, or the kind support of my readers. (I also have some affiliate ads). Running all this isn’t cheap, and so If you like what you see and you want to help keep this all going, there are a number of ways you can do so:
- If you’re interested in buying Capture One but haven’t yet bought your own copy yet, then by going through my affiliate link I’ll get a small commission!
- You can buy any of my Capture One Styles through my online store!
- If you’re buying anything on Amazon, you can help by using my affiliate link: Amazon US or Amazon UK.
- You can support me on Patreon. If you like what I do here and find the information useful, then you can help by subscribing to me on Patreon. As well as helping keep this blog going with even more useful news, tips, tutorials and more, members also get special Patreon only feed, which gives you behind the scenes content, as well as monthly downloads (for the top tier), for only €2 or €5 a month Stop by and check it out.
- Buy me a coffee / Tip Jar. If you want to support the blog but don't want to sign up for Patreon, you can buy me a coffee via PayPal with a one off donation to my PayPal tip jar.
You can see more of my photography and keep up to date by following me on social media and checking out my other websites: