Lightroom Updated to CC 2015.5.1 and 6.5.1.
Adobe has issued a series of updates to Lightroom and camera raw. The updates are mainly bug fixes, as well as adding support two new cameras. It's available now from the Adobe update panel.
Bugs fixed in this release are as follows:
- Droplets not working as export actions
- Issues with incorrect folder permissions. Please see instructions to help correct user permissions issues.
- EXIF lens name not visible for some camera models. P
- Focus lost in the keyword panel when navigating to the next image
- Error when merging to HDR or Panorama from a collapsed stack
- Removed dependencies on QuickTime for some video codecs on Windows
New Cameras added:
- Pentax K-1
- Sony DSC-RX10M3
Full details are available on Adobe's Lightroom Journal blog.