Summer Sale Reminder & Updates
In case you missed it, I’m having a summer sale on all of my Lightroom Presets and on my Capture One styles. There was actually a little problem with my store and it wasn’t displaying all of my Capture One styles for some reason, but this is fixed now. There’s up to between 20% and 50% off on various presets and styles. Here are some examples:
Capture One Styles
- T-NEG for Capture One: Normal Price: €15 Sale: €10
- Alpine for Capture One: Normal Price: €15 Sale: €10
- Silver LUX for Capture One: Normal Price: €15 Sale: €10
- Film LUX Bundle (FL 1, 2 & 3): Normal Price €30: Sale: €20
- StreetLUX for Lightroom & Photoshop: Normal Price €15: Sale: €7.50
- Alpine for Lightroom: Normal Price €15: Sale: €7.50
- Black and White Preset Bundle: Normal Price €40: Sale: €20
- Preset collection 2016: Normal Price €80: Sale: €40
And that’s just a few of them. You can see al of the products on sale by going to the special “Sale” page on my store.
Please note that prices may vary slightly depending on your location, and local vat rate. Sale due to end on the 31st August.
I had made a few mistakes earlier in the month when I first announced this sale - and as mentioned above, some of the Capture One styles weren’t displaying properly. I had also missed a couple of presets, but it’s all fixed now. Apologies!
Capture One Summer Sale
Speaking of summer sales, Phase One is still having a sale on (at the time of writing this) including their 50% discounts on the Fuji and Sony versions of the software. It’s due to end in August, so if you are looking to get the software, now is probably a good time.
As an affiliate partner, I get a small commission if you buy from the links above too, so if you want to support the blog, and you’re planning on getting Capture One anyway, then check out their summer offers!