Iridient Developer has received a new update this weekend. The new version adds support for compressed raw files for the X-Pro 2 along with raw support for a number of other cameras. The update also has some important bug fixes, including a fix for some bugs in OS X.
The complete list of cameras which have been added are as follows:
- Canon: 80D, 1D X Mark II, 1300D (Rebel T6, Kiss X80) and PowerShot G7 X Mark II.
- Nikon: D500 and D5.
- Sony: A6300 (ILCE-6300), A68 (ILCA-68) and RX10 III (DSC-RX10M3).
- Panasonic: DMC-GX80 and DMC-GX85.
- Fujifilm: X-Pro2 compressed RAF.
- Leica: M-D (Typ 262).
- BlackMagic: URSA, URSA 4.6K, URSA Mini 4K and URSA Mini 4.6K.
- DJI: FC550 (Xenmuse X5), FC350 (Inspire 1 and Phantom 4), FC300X (Phantom 3 Pro) and FC300S (Phantom 3 Advanced).
- HTC: One A9 and One M9.
- Samsung: Galaxy S7.
You can see full details on the Iridient digital website.
Speaking of iridient Developer, my long awaited X-Trans guide for Iridient Developer is nearly finished, and I hope to have it out sometime later this week, so stay tuned!