Video: Luminar 2018 Q&A
As promised, here is the Luminar questions and answers video that I talked about last week. I tried to answer as any of the questions that I’ve received regarding the upcoming release of Luminar 2018 as possible in this video, although I may have missed a few (and I didn’t want to make it too long)
The topics covered are:
- What can you use as a DAM until Luminar’s DAM is ready?
- What is it like for Black and White Images?
- Masking Individual Effects
- Can you save LUTs as part of a preset
- Are the files big / Sidecar type files / about the file format
- Noise Reduction and Sharpening Better than 2017?
- No purple fringing reduction?
- Clone and Stamp on a separate Layer?
- Iridient X-Transformer